SIP Trunk Service
GoPackets SIP trunk service allows companies and organizations the ability to lower monthly telephone-related costs and provide an alternative to the traditional local telephone company. With a SIP trunk, you can replace your current expensive telephone company analog or digital T1/PRI lines you currently use for hardware or software-based telephone systems. SIP trunks also provide you a path from a local telephone system to a fully hosted VoIP phone service where you simply put powerful VoIP telephones on your employee's desk and let GoPackets take care of the rest.
GoPackets can help your business or organization with SIP Trunks:
- Replacement analog lines for traditional phone systems - If your local telephone company charges you for phone lines from years ago or indicated they will be discontinuing or has discontinued their analog phone line service, GoPackets can simulate those lines and provide your monthly phone service at much lower monthly cost with a SIP trunk and converter.
- Old hardware-based telephone system or key system - If you're not ready to retire your old hardware-based telephone system, but you would like to save money on the phone lines that connect to it, GoPackets can provide Analog or Digital T1/PRI circuits utilizing our modern VoIP platform.
- Replacement of a costly digital T1/PRI voice circuit - Many businesses and organizations are still using local telephone company digital voice circuits for their existing telephone PBX or key system. They may have purchased these digital circuits years ago and continue to pay extremely high monthly rates. GoPackets can provide VoIP replacement circuits that require no changes and the telephone PBX will not know the difference, but your company balance sheet will.
- Remote Telework, Home, and Alternative Office space - Many businesses have allowed workers to perform their jobs from home. With the recent Coronavirus pandemic, most office workers had to work from home. Voice communications that were once easy and secure from an office now have to work at home. GoPackets VoIP SIP Trunk service allows the placement of a telephone system in a home environment or alternative office space.
- Analog or Digital T1/PRI redundancy - For many businesses and organizations, their telephone communications network is crucial. With GoPackets SIP Trunk services, a secondary voice circuit can be added as a cost-effective primary or failover for your existing service provider or a local telephone company.
These are just a few of the popular ways GoPackets can help your business or organization with SIP Trunk service. If you have other reasons for replacing or starting a new phone service, give Gopackets a call or fill out the form below to have our specialist assist you. We want to help!